- Complete Crushing Plant
- Crushing Equipment
- HGT Gyratory Crusher
- C6X Series Jaw Crusher
- PE Series Jaw Crusher
- PEW Series Jaw Crusher
- HPT Cone Crusher
- HST Series Single Cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- HP Series Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- S Series Cone Crusher
- CI5X Series Impact Crusher
- PFW Series Impact Crusher
- PF Series Impact Crusher
- VSI6X Sand Making Machine
- B Series Deep Rotor Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- B Series VSI Crusher
- Feeding & Conveying
- Screening & Washing
- K Series Mobile Crushing Plant
- Y Series Mobile Crushing Plant
- LD Series Track Mounted Mobile Crushing Plant
- Grinding Equipment
- Raymond Mill
- MB5X Pendulous Hanging Grinding Mill
- MTW Series Trapezium Mill
- MTM Series Medium Speed Trapezium Mill
- XZM Series Ultrafine Mill
- MTM130X Series Strengthened Ultrafine Mill
- LUM Series Ultrafine Vertical Roller Mill
- LM Vertical Roller Mill
- Hammer Mill
- Rod Mill
- Cement Mill
- Raw Mill
- Coal Mill
- MQ Series Ball Mill
- Coating Machine
- VU Integrated Sand Making System by Dry Method
- Mining Equipment
- FL Spiral Classifier
- FX Series Hydro-cyclone
- ZGT Series High Gradient Magnetic Separator
- CTL Series Dry Magnetic Separator
- CT Series Wet Magnetic Separator
- BF Series Flotation Machine
- SF Series Flotation Cell
- XCF/KYF Series Flotation Machine
- GX High Efficiency Thickener
- NG Peripheral Traction Thickener
- NZ Center Drive Thickener
- GYM Series Permanent Magnetic Vacuum Filter
- XAMY Series Filter
- ZDU Series Belt Vacuum Filter
- ZPG Series Disk Vacuum Filter
- LL Spiral Chute
- JT Sawtooth Wave Jigger
- 6S Shaking Table
- SJ Series Double-impeller Leaching Tank
- Desorption and Electrolysis Unit
Rod mills are very similar to ball mills, except they use long rods for grinding media. The rods grind the ore by tumbling within the the mill. To prevent the conditions leading to rod charge tangling, the length to diameter ratio is maintained at 1.4 to 1.6. Rod mills accept feed up to about 50 mm (2 in.) and produce a product in the size range of 3000 to 270 mm (4 to 35 mesh).
Rod mill is widely applied in metal and nonmetal mine, water conservancy, glass and construction materials industries, mainly suitable for grinding various ores and rocks and artificial sand-making.
- Technical data
1. Easy and safe operation.
2. Stable performance.
3. Even product size.
4. Low energy consumption.
5. Low invest,high return.
Get Solution & Price Right Now!
leave your message here, we'll send you an Email immediately.
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]
SERVICE ONLINE >