24/7 Online Technical Support for You
"Green mine" refers to the strict implementation of scientific and orderly mining in the whole process of mineral resources development, and the control of disturbances to the mining area and surrounding environment within the controllable range of the environment.
(1) The development and utilization of mining resources comply with national laws, regulations and industrial policies, mineral resource planning, and geological environmental protection planning. Do not mining in ecological function areas, nature reserves, scenic spots, forest parks, geological parks and their vicinity, and mining has not affected or damaged the geomorphic landscape within the visual range on both sides of main traffic arteries and tourist highways.
(2) Conduct environmental impact assessment and geological disaster assessment in accordance with regulations for mine construction projects, and formulate corresponding protection plans.
(3) The development and utilization of mineral resources should adopt advanced production technologies and production methods that are conducive to ecological protection.
(4) Certain treatment measures shall be taken to ensure that the wastewater, waste gas and waste residues produced by mining can meet the relevant national and provincial standards.
(5) Ecological environment restoration and management and land reclamation should be implemented in closed mines.
Under the call of the internal development of the ecological economy, the construction of green mines has become the consensus of the industry. However, people who are new to the mining industry have many doubts about the implementation. What are the specific measures for building green mines is a relatively common question. Here are some suggestions for your reference.
The mining shall be carried out in strict accordance with the design by steps from top to bottom, and dangerous rocks and pumice stones shall be cleaned up in time, excessive slope angle shall be corrected to prevent geological disasters such as collapse and landslide. During the mining process, real-time monitoring technology is applied to establish a dynamic monitoring system; during the accumulation process of the temporary dumping site, the slope presser foot treatment is carried out in time to prevent geological disasters.
Open-pit mines will naturally lose ore during the mining process. The loss of ore refers to the ore remaining in the mining field without being mined or the loss of ore during the process of mining, transportation, and disposal. The principle of continuously improving the recovery rate and comprehensively reducing tailings should be followed, and block mining technology should be adopted.
Divide the width of the mining plate into several blocks, the block width should meet the requirements of the equipment working space. The equipment mines the blocks layer by layer according to the horizontal stratification method. After one block is mined, the next block is mined; the stone chips and stone powder produced by ore processing are collected, stacked and sold separately, for comprehensive utilization. For example, stone chips and stone powder can be used as desulfurization absorbents, raw materials for cement plants, etc.
In order to treat the wastewater produced in the screening and washing process of mine processing, a special wastewater treatment system can be established by using graded treatment.
(1) Overall dust control of the quarry
Control dust pollution from the overall design scheme by arranging open roads and chute positions, and optimizing mining procedures;
Adopt energy-saving and environmentally-friendly blasting technology, optimize blasting technical parameters, and reduce blasting dust.
(2) Dust control at dust source point
Close the production line process, and set corresponding dust removal system according to the dust characteristics and dust amount of different dust sources to control the dust.
(1) Adopt multi-row hole delay blasting and multi-stage blasting to reduce the charge in each section and reduce the impact of blasting noise on sensitive points;
(2) The workshop adopts sealing technology, so that all kinds of higher noise equipment are concentrated in the closed workshop, and the maintenance of the equipment is strengthened;
(3) Apply technology to prevent vibration, noise, and sound insulation during the basic installation of equipment.
(1) Optimize the construction plan
Avoid construction in rainy and windy weather to reduce water and soil erosion; cover building materials that easily induce dust; centralized treatment of construction wastewater and domestic garbage, prohibiting random discharge and littering; clean up the site and restore vegetation in time after the construction.
(2) Reasonably organize construction management
Reduce and control the scope and extent of the impact on the ecological environment of the construction area.
Formulate strict construction operation specifications, establish an ecological environment supervision system during the construction period, and strictly prohibit construction vehicles from occupying construction access roads at will.
leave your message here, we'll send you
an Email immediately.