24/7 Online Technical Support for You
Generally speaking, the characteristic of vibrating screen is that the lower the vibrating frequency, the slower the material travels on the screen, the longer the material stays on the screen, the more carefully the screening, and the better the screening effect; and the lower the frequency, the greater the vibration amplitude, the greater the material jump, and the blockage of the screen. The smaller it is, the better it is for screening.
This article introduces the advantages of the vibrating screen. The vibrating screen has the following advantages compared with other sieves.
(1) Because of the strong motion of the screen surface, the speed of material passing through the screen hole is accelerated, so that the screen has a high productivity and screening efficiency (generally up to 80%-85%).
(2) It can be used not only for fine particle screening but also for medium-coarse and coarse particle screening (the sieve pore size is as large as 100 mm, as small as 0.2-0.5 ram). In addition, it can also be used for dewatering and declining operations.
(3) when screening the viscous and moist ore, the sieve hole is not easy to plug, and the work index is higher than other sieves.
(4) simple structure, convenient operation, and adjustment.
(5) screening has less power consumption per ton of material.
ZENITH produces various types of vibrating screen, other main products are jaw crusher, VSI5X Series Sand Making Machine, hammer crusher, etc. Welcome to the factory inspection and purchase.
leave your message here, we'll send you
an Email immediately.