Copper Beneficiation Process Machinery
The copper ore flotation machine is applied to separate nonferrous metals and ferrous metals, such as talc and fluorite. The impeller is driven by V-belt, which can bring the centrifugal effect to form negative pressure. While extracting sufficient air to mix with ore pulp, the machine stirs ore pulp and mixes it with chemicals to form mineralized froth.
By adjusting the height of the flash board to control the liquid level, the useful froth can be scraped from the loam board.The height of the strobe must be adjusted carefully to keep the stabilization of liquid level and scrape the mineralized froth to the launder. The impellers and stators should be kept at a distance and should be changed when worn. The bearing in the pump should be maintained every three months.
- 1. Low energy consumption;
- 2. Large air-absorption capacity;
- 3. Easy to adjust because there is self-control device on the surface of mineral slurry;
- 4. Reasonable mineral slurry circulation, and it can avoid the disposition of coarse sand to the largest extent;
- 5. With backward-inclined upper and lower vanes, the impeller produce upper and lower circulation of mineral slurry respectively;
- 6. Every cell owns three functions: flotation separation, air absorption and slurry absorption, and the cells form a flotation separation loop by itself without any auxiliary equipment, and is allocated horizontally, which favors the change of flow.
Copper Beneficiation Plant Application
Copper beneficiation process machinery is not only used in mining process but also widely used for crushing granite, basalt, limestone, gravel, metallurgic slag etc. or artificial sand making for hydroelectric power, building materials, city construction, high way etc. Different models of the machines are combined to meet different customers' various demands according to the different craft requirements.
SERVICE ONLINE >