- Complete Crushing Plant
- Crushing Equipment
- PE Series Jaw Crusher
- PEW Series Jaw Crusher
- HPT Cone Crusher
- HST Series Single Cylinder Hydraulic Cone Crusher
- HP Series Cone Crusher (Hydraulic)
- S Series Cone Crusher
- PFW Series Impact Crusher (hydraulic)
- PF Series Impact Crusher
- B Series Deep Rotor Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
- B Series VSI Crusher
- Feeding & Conveying
- Screening & Washing
- K Series Mobile Crushing Plant
- Y Series Mobile Crushing Plant
- LD Series Track Mounted Mobile Crushing Plant
- Grinding Equipment
- VU Integrated Sand Making System by Dry Method
- Mining Equipment
- FL Spiral Classifier
- FX Series Hydro-cyclone
- ZGT Series High Gradient Magnetic Separator
- CTL Series Dry Magnetic Separator
- CT Series Wet Magnetic Separator
- BF Series Flotation Machine
- SF Series Flotation Cell
- XCF/KYF Series Flotation Machine
- GX High Efficiency Thickener
- NG Peripheral Traction Thickener
- NZ Center Drive Thickener
- GYM Series Permanent Magnetic Vacuum Filter
- XAMY Series Filter
- ZDU Series Belt Vacuum Filter
- ZPG Series Disk Vacuum Filter
- LL Spiral Chute
- JT Sawtooth Wave Jigger
- 6S Shaking Table
- SJ Series Double-impeller Leaching Tank
- Desorption and Electrolysis Unit
HP Series Cone Crusher (Hydraulic)
HP series Cone Crusher (Hydraulic) adopts computer optimization design to speed up main shaft speed. The unique crushing chamber replace system can quickly replace components in crushing chamber to meet different size requirement. The friction disc design and rotation of eccentric shaft bushing around fix cone plus more reasonable labyrinth seal system are unique features of HP series, which have more advantages like easier operation, larger application scope, more reliable, more smooth functioning comparing with spring and traditional cone crusher.
- Technical data
HP Series Hydraulic pressure Cone Crusher has a better performance comparing with spring cone crusher and ordinary Hydraulic Pressure Cone Crusher:
1. High crushing ratio and production efficiency.
2. Less spare part consumption and low operation cost.
3. Better finished product shape.
4. Hydraulic protection and hydraulic clearing, high automatization and less production stop and repairing time.
5. Thin oil lubrication makes the service time increase.
6. Manifold crushing cavity. 7. Easy maintenance and operation. 8. The crusher can provide customers a higher capacity, better product shape, and easy to be operated.
Request a quotation
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]
SERVICE ONLINE >